Our Covid Guidelines
Wednesday, August 8, 2021
Dear AIM family,
I hope this letter finds you well. As you know, Busan is now under Level 4 social distancing. And that means that there are going to be some changes in our regulations for Sunday worship. Please be informed of the following guidelines to ensure a safe worship environment for everyone.
1. In-person Sunday Worship service is still available due to the 20% seating capacity guidelines, which is still above our average weekly attendance.
2. Only AIM members with the Sooyoungro QR Code can enter the building.
3. If you wish to be a member and are a Busan resident, please contact our staff. You may pre-register for membership after a meeting with one of the pastors. You will have to complete four weeks of the New Members Class once it is available.
4. All group meetings and gatherings will be closed until further notice.
5. Consumption of food and drink in the church building is prohibited.
6. Please wear your mask and practice social distancing at all times while in the church premises.